New Curated Cannabis Packages
Save Time & Money With Our Bite-Size Bundles
Who Are We?
The Holistic Cannabis Academy is an education, training, and mentoring program founded by two registered dietitian nutritionists who have always been ahead of the curve. First, in food and nutrition communications before the field became saturated with media dietitians. Second, in culinary nutrition before the field was even invented. Third, in functional medicine, which remains an emerging area of practice. And now, in cannabis as medical marijuana leads the way in natural medicine.
What Is the Holistic Cannabis Academy?
- Online training + education options for healthcare practitioners, caregivers + cannabis curious individuals
- Begin as soon as you’d like and complete in accordance with a schedule convenient to you.
- Upon completion of training, opportunity to earn a certificate of competency as a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™
- Created by two registered dietitian nutritionists with experience in functional medicine, medical marijuana, culinary cannabis recipe development, + continuing medical education
- Content vetted by both medical marijuana + functional medicine clinicians + researchers
- HCA toolkit with reference resources, client handouts, presentation materials
- Onsite culinary workshops about producing edibles + tinctures
Introducing: The Holistic Cannabis Academy
An Online Bootcamp Leading To Cannabis Competency
How Do I Decide Which Path Is Best For Me?
Skilled healthcare practitioner, caregiver, or cannabis curious individual? The Holistic Cannabis Academy has something for you!
No matter your current involvement, clinical expertise or interest level, the Holistic Cannabis Academy has a program designed for you.
With a faculty of experts at the ready, we offer several Tracks with multiple Modules to position you to become a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner.
- Holistic Cannabis Practitioner takes Tracks I through IV
Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™
Tracks I, II, III + IV (31 modules) + membership
- Who can apply? Credentialed healthcare practitioners such as:
- Dietitians + nutritionists
- Energy medicine practitioners
- Exercise + fitness professionals
- Health coaches
- Mental health counselors
- Primary care practitioners
- Licensed massage therapists
- And others
- Only qualified healthcare professionals can register for the Practitioner program. Please fill out the application form and submit your credentials along with your full payment. If, for some reason your credentials do not qualify for the Holistic Cannabis Practitioner program, we will contact you directly to discuss options. [email protected]
Join the curriculum at any time to suit your schedule and work at your own pace to complete.
What’s Included in the Membership?
The membership is loaded with value-added services never before available to those interested in medical marijuana.
For practitioners, upon successful completion of the comprehensive HCA education + training program Tracks I through IV plus a passing exam score, you’ll become a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™. The business-building perks do not end there! You’ll also receive tools to enhance your competitive edge with a professional point of difference, leading to an increased scope of practice, more business, + increased revenue.
Your listing, as a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™ is FREE for one year as part of your membership benefits.
All Students will also receive:
Online access to the complete 2016 Holistic Cannabis Summit – a 4-day online event with 28 experts from the medical cannabis + integrative medicine fields (narrated PowerPoint interviews)
Downloadable collateral resources + tools to keep you up-to-date in the rapidly-evolving world of medical cannabis
Printable client/patient education materials + handouts to provide immediately in your practice
Interactive video chats with co-founders, Laura + Donna, to meet fellow students, share best practices and get your questions answered
Private Facebook page to connect with you with a like-minded community
Discount to CannaWellness – a retreat in beautiful Colorado to relax, rejuvenate, + restore while learning from pioneering cannabis experts
Calendar of speaking engagements featuring HCN Co-Founders Laura Lagano + Donna Shields
Bonus Items for Practitioner Students:
Standards of Identity, Analysis, and Quality Control of Cannabis Monograph by the American Herbal Pharmacopeia (hard copy, $45 value)
Cannabis Therapeutic Compendium Monograph by the American Herbal Pharmacopeia (hard copy, $45 value)
The Academy Curriculum
The Holistic Cannabis Academy is delivered in an easy-to-access online platform that includes downloadable client materials.
Paths To Cannabis Competency
What Makes this Education + Training Program Unique?
- Designed for holistic-minded counselors + practitioners who consider all aspects of clients’ health, wellness + lifestyles
- Offers a turn-key solution for YOU as the counselor or practitioner to provide materials + handouts to your clients/patients – no more writing your own materials or searching the internet for credible information
- Features leading medical cannabis clinicians + researchers who are also dynamic educators
- Includes audio recordings, released on a weekly schedule, you can listen to anytime + anywhere on any device
- Continuing education credits for various credentials in progress
What’s Possible After You Become a Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™
Be Cannabis Competent
Because medical marijuana is approved in more than half the country, consumers want to know if this healing modality is right for them. You’ll be equipped to answer questions and integrate holistic cannabis recommendations into your clients’ health + wellness plans + in your own life.
Be Empowered + Empowering
Continuing education is a crucial part of everyone’s life, especially when it comes to emerging topics in healthcare. Once trained in therapeutic cannabis, you’ll have an authentic point of difference in your local community positioning you as an up-to-the-minute, forward-thinking practitioner or caregiver. As a patient, you’ll have a sense of empowerment over your health decisions. Or if you’re simply looking for practical information in an easy-to-understand format, this is the program for you.
Be Supported + Supportive
Having access to a network of like-minded professionals, caregivers + patients that you can tap into for advice and guidance is invaluable. The Academy membership will make you a part of a close-knit group lending support, referrals + recommendations to help answer your therapeutic cannabis questions.
Register or Apply Now
Special Introductory Price
Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™
Tracks I, II, III + IV (31 modules) + membership
Register now + submit your professional credentials
To register for the full Holistic Cannabis Practitioner™ education + training program (Tracks I, II, III and IV), please click a button above, fill in the form and submit your payment.
Once payment is received, you will be sent an email confirmation and additional request.
This email will
- be sent within 24 hours of payment receipt.
- include an request for you to upload a photo (.jpg, .png or .gif) of your professional credentials and submit for our review.
Once you have submitted your professional credentials for our review, we will automatically email you your user name and login information. This will allow you to access the program at your convenience.
NOTE: Should we question your uploaded credentials, we will contact you directly and discuss program options.
Join Our Vibrant Holistic Cannabis Community!
This online program works with your schedule. Join the curriculum at any time and work at your own pace.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
The Holistic Cannabis Academy® is a cannabis education + training platform for holistic-minded practitioners about the therapeutic use of marijuana + its integration with other healing modalities.